Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Q&A

What to make of Yahoo Answers. Well, it's more the questions that are fascinating....
I think it's enterprising of the slam-the-boards librarians to do what they're doing. A nice bit of marketing, but judging by the questions, somehow I don't think they'll convert all the question askers. I thought of giving it a go myself, but where to start?
Some examples:
  • How can i get my eyeshadow to look blended and fade to another color?
  • What should I wear to Jack Johnson concert?
  • Is it important that molecules have different sizes?
  • What is there to consider before deciding to become a mother?
  • Do you feel that many of us waste time wanting what we do not have or do not need? Do you face this problem?

Or this one which made me suffer reference guilt:

  • Do you feel lonely when no one answers your question?

Hard to walk away from, but I'm walking away!

1 comment:

redbabette said...

Sadly I must agree with the your sentiment here in walking away. Although I think I could have answered question 2. Call me old fashioned but I think people should preferably wear clothes to a concert.